Orbit and Mandible ArrayTargeting System
The Orbit and Mandible Array is a two-element coil dedicated to ultra-high resolution orbit and structures imaging. The shape of this coil provides for comfortable and consistent patient positioning.
This design achieves its performance due to the patient’s close proximity to the focused elements. Also available is a targeting system to provide variable focal points for patients undergoing strabismus studies.Suggested Clinical Applications
- Soft tissue and bone imaging of one focal aspect of one extremity as allowed by the MRI system
- Orbit imaging as allowed by the MRI system
- Mandible imaging as allowed by the MRI system
- Field Strengths: 1.5T, 3.0T
- Number of Elements: 2
- Weight: 0.4 kg (l lb)
- Ship Weight: 4.5 kg (10 lb)
- Cable Length: 4602 cm (15 ft)
Customized cable lengths available. Please contact your ScanMed sales representative for details.
- Physical Size:25 cm x 10 cm (10" x 4")
Product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. Typical turnaround time for repair/replacement of defective part(s) is 48 hours after receipt of defective product. Please see the published warranty for details.
GE Excite and Siemens Trio. Contact your ScanMed sales representative for details.
All products are designed and manufactured under a ISO 13485/9001 registered quality system.