SemiFlex Long BoneLong Bone Array
The Long Bone coil (Joint to Joint or J-J) is based on our patented bilateral lower array and conforms to the patient while positioning the elements as close possible to areas of interest. This semi-flexible array comfortably wraps around the patient’s leg or arm. This coil design comes in two sizes – medium and large. This is a receive-only phased array coil.Suggested Clinical Applications
- Soft tissue and bone imaging of one extremity, as allowed by the MRI system
- Magnetic resonance peripheral angiography
- Medium: Adult shoulder through wrist and knee to ankle
- Large: Adult hip through knee
- Can be used for humerus, forearm, femur, and tib/fib imaging
- Works well for the long bones in the body
- Field Strengths: 1.5T, 3.0T
- Number of Elements: 8-12
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Ship Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Cable Length: 72 in (183 cm)
- Quality Factor (Q):
Unloaded: 460 @ 64 MHz
Loaded: 40 @ 64 MHz
- Physical Size:
Medium: Diameter 16 cm, Length 62 cm
Large: Diameter 21 cm, Length 64 cm
Product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. Typical turnaround time for repair/replacement of defective part(s) is 48 hours after receipt of defective product. Please see the published warranty for details.
GE Excite®, GE Excite® HD, GE Excite® HDx, GE Signa® LX (4CH), and others. Contact your ScanMed sales representative for details.
All products are designed and manufactured under a ISO 13485/9001 registered quality system.