SemiFlex™ Shoulder Knee ArrayShoulder / Knee Array
The Shoulder/Knee array coil is a 6 or 8-element array dedicated to extremity imaging. The shape of this form provides for excellent and comfortable patient positioning. This design achieves its performance due to the patient’s close proximity to the focused array elements. This is a receive-only phased array coil.Suggested Clinical Applications
- Soft tissue and bone imaging of one focal aspect of one extremity as allowed by the MRI system
- Shoulder imaging as allowed by the MRI system
- Knee imaging as allowed by the MRI system
- Ankle imaging as allowed by the MRI system
- Field Strengths: 1.5T, 3.0T
- Number of Elements: 6 (4 CH), 8 (8 CH)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Ship Weight: 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Cable Length: 72 in (183 cm)
- Quality Factor (Q):
Unloaded: 480 @ 64 MHz
Loaded: 42 @ 64 MHz
- Physical Size:
Medium: Diameter 11 cm, Length 21 cm
Large: Diameter 18 cm, Length 21 cm
Product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. Typical turnaround time for repair/replacement of defective part(s) is 48 hours after receipt of defective product. Please see the published warranty for details.
GE Excite®, GE Excite® HD, GE Excite® HDx, GE Signa® LX (4CH), and others. Contact your ScanMed sales representative for details.
All products are designed and manufactured under a ISO 13485/9001 registered quality system.
Would you like to see our new interactive DICOM images? Choose from the field strengths below to window level and more.