All ScanMed MRI Coils are custom-built to the specifications of your scanner. Please allow 30-60 days for delivery.
Scanmed’s Peripheral Vascular Array Coil was designed specifically, but not exclusively for peripheral MR angiography. The advanced design of the Peripheral Vascular Array Coil allows image collection
from the renal arteries through the pelvic region and distally to both pedal arteries.
This patented multi-channel antenna array incorporates uniquely positioned elements designed to image the torso and legs, allowing for easy patient positioning to achieve optimal image quality. In addition to high quality MRA SNR, our Peripheral Vascular Array Coil provides for soft tissue and bone imaging from the abdomen to the feet.
Region of Sensitivity:
X: 38 cm (14.9 in)
Y: 28 cm (11 in)
Z: 138 cm (54.3 in)
R / L: 41 cm (16.1 in)
A / P: 28 cm (11 in)
S / I: 147 cm (57.8 in)
The Peripheral Vascular Array MRI Coil comes with a Standard Warranty that includes:
• Two (2) year materials defect.
• Two (2) year parts (due to materials defects) and labor.
• Two (2) year return (one-way) shipping .
• Does NOT include coverage for misuse or damage incurred by mishandling such as dropping the product or autoclaving.
• Does NOT include a loaner coil without additional fees.
• Also, see Return Goods and Restocking Fee policies below.
You can also purchase an Additional One-Year Gold Service Warranty for $2,750 and includes:
• Minimum Down-Time Guarantee.
• Parts & Labor.
• Return shipping costs at the same rate/mode as received.